CREWMAN / LABORER
In construction, do you want to do it right versus just get it done and move on?
Do you want to learn more about WHY we do it versus just doing it?
Do you want the opportunity to grow in responsibilities, contribute and be recognized?
Is growing a diverse restoration construction career something you’re looking for along with pay and benefits like:
- No Nights or Weekends
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Spending Account with company contribution
- Short & Long Term Disability – company paid
- Life Insurance – company paid
- 401(k) with company match
- Continuing Education
Then consider applying to Building Restoration, Inc.
Building Restoration, Inc. is currently seeking a Crewman with the following qualifications/experience:
- Reliable, regular, predictable attendance.
- Works cooperatively with others.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Follow company safety procedures/practices.
- Able to provide own transportation to/from job site.
- Able to lift 80 pounds.
- Able to work at heights exceeding 40 feet.
- Maintains proper control of company vehicles, equipment, materials, tools, etc.
- Self-starter and motivated to learn.
- Concrete and masonry work experience a plus.
Wage: Starting pay $17/hr.
To be considered for this position, please submit resume OR complete fillable application located below. You are also welcome to apply in person at Building Restoration, Inc., 2423 Ravine Road, Kalamazoo, MI 49004.
Please fill out the Fillable Application and return to us as an attachment on the webform below. Click Here for Fillable Application